Deluxe Ma’alaea Sunset Sail
Enjoy stunning panoramic views of Haleakala, West Maui, and Kahoolawe on this two hour sunset sail. Mingle with fellow FBCH members while the world-class Trilogy Crew members serve several tasty appetizers, signature cocktails, and knowledge of Maui history and marine life.
Friday, June 15, 2018
4:30 to 7:00 PM
4:30 PM Check in
4:45 PM Departure Time
Ma’alaea Boat Harbor, Slip # 62
APPETIZERS: Items are subject to change without notice
- Ala’ea Sea Salt Dusted Rosemary Breadsticks With Lilikoi Butter
- Kula Tomato & Fresh Mozzarella Bruschetta With Balsamic Glaze
- Basil Chicken Sate
- Rainbow Vegetable Summer Rolls w/Thai Dipping Sauce
- Moloka’i Sweet Potato Ravioli With Hawaiian Vanilla Bean Cream
- Shredded Sweet Soy Pork Bao With Pineapple Namasu
- Dark Chocolate Dipped Strawberries and Mini Lilikoi Cheesecake
If you are using GPS please enter the following address: 11 Ma‘alaea Boat Harbor Road, Wailuku, HI, 96793.
Park 30 minutes prior to departure time. Parking is available along Ma‘alaea Harbor for $.50 per hour. Please pay the meter for 3 hours and place the receipt on your dash board.
Check-in is 15 minutes to departure time and will be at Slip # 62 aboard TRILOGY II on the breakwall side of the harbor.
Bring your camera, non-aerosol sunscreen, sun protection, and a light jacket or sweatshirt.